08 October 2015
New martial arts class for adults (15+). A safe and easy to learn system based on Kick Boxing and Ju Jitsu takes place on Wednesdays from 8 til 9pm at the Scout Hut, St Swithun's Road, Bridport.
- Great for fitness and self confidence
- Suitable for men and women, beginners welcome
- First session is free!
We also run a class for children on Tuesdays, 6pm-7pm (at the same location).
Taught by Steve Reynolds who has 28 years in Martial Arts:
- 4th Dan SCI
- 3rd Dan TKD
- 4 years training in Lau Gar Kung Fu
- Level 2 gym instructor
- Kettle Bell instructor qualification.
- 96 marathons
- and still walking the planet at 52 years old.